The Suit Process
We can produce a wide range of garments, from Lounge and Business suits to Morning, Evening Dress and Shooting Wear. All made using the same traditional bespoke methods.
Creating your bespoke suit
The Suit process
• Select cloth and lining
• Style and details to be discussed
• Set of measurements to be taken
• A deposit will be requested
The First Fitting
• Try on the Baist Fitting
• Try on the trousers if necessary
• Amend and discuss fit
• We normally have 1 or 2 fittings,
occasionally more if we think it is needed
Final Fitting and Collection
• Try on the suit in a finished state
• The suit is often correct at this point
and can be taken away to wear
• If any adjustments are needed
these normally take a few days
• Pay the balance on collection
Timing can vary depending on the time of year. The first suit that we can make for an individual can take 8-10 weeks.
Once we have a working pattern, 4-6 weeks is typical.